Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New family room - Day 3

No picture. It wouldn't show much change yet.
Here's how the day went...
Dust
Sanding
More dust
Second coat of mud
Still more dust
Fans running all day and all night so they can come back to finish up tomorrow.
Oh the God forsaken dust!!!!!

It's a good thing this project is on the fast track because I've had just about enough of the dust now.

We chose the carpet tonight. It'll be installed Monday.
Which leaves us the weekend to install door casings and baseboards.
And primer and paint the ceilings and walls.
And install the light fixtures and switch plate covers and heater vent covers.
Sounds like a great weekend, huh?

3 comments:

Chantel said...

The dust is AWFUL. When we were building Alicey's new room a few months ago I thought I'd go crazy. I still randomly find dust in odd places I've missed. GRRR.

ArwensRose said...

You are going to have one busy weekend!

Mel the Belle said...

Sounds like a BUSY weekend!!! Have Fun!