Another day of things not going as planned.
The satellite guy came out to get the family room wired up for us. Seemed like such a simple request. Right?
Ha! Took him a couple of hours. On the plus side, the receiver suffered a sudden death while he was here (coincidence?) so we got a brand new receiver at no charge. woohoo!!
Unfortunately this put us way behind on painting though.
I really wanted to have the whole room painted before the carpet arrived today. And I gave it my all. But I finally had to give up and go to bed at midnight last night. ugh! Not even close to finished either.
At least I got the baseboards and door casings painted. Those are the most difficult part of painting a carpeted room. I caught myself just before slipping into despair with a reminder that I've almost never had the opportunity to paint a room that didn't have it's flooring installed already. So it's not a big deal that I'll be painting this one after the carpet goes in. It'll be fine.
I'd add some progress pics here if Blogger would let me. But that doesn't seem to be happening.
The carpet guy just got here so I'll have some better ones later. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment