Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Gift for Christy

My sweet friend, Christy, had a birthday this month.
I made her a little kitchen pretty.
A new and improved version of the dish drying mats I made a few months ago from upcycled bath towels. Improved by making them larger and binding the edges like a quilt.
And some dish towels embellished with the same fabric, which matches her kitchen.
And a towel holder for the kitchen counter. I recently added one of these to our kitchen and it's so nice to have the towel right by the sink! I can't believe I didn't think of it dozens of years ago.
Happy birthday, dear friend! So glad to have you in our lives.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Trish,
I've been enjoying this for almost a week now and I love it even more than when you first gave it to me.
Thank you so much for thinking of me and gifting me something you made and knew I would love!
I'm so fortunate to have found such a great friend in you! Thanks again!