Renew:
to begin or take up again
Life was what it was when I was 15 and I made the choice then to drop out of high school and start a family. I have had no regrets at all. It was absolutely the right thing for ME at the time. Since then I've taken a few college classes. But now is the right time for me to get my high school diploma. So I'm going back to school! Maybe helping Emily with her math homework will be a little easier now. ;)
Renew:
to restore or replenish
A couple of years ago my confidence level had fallen so low that I had to say no to an opportunity I was offered. But yesterday I finally gathered up some courage and went for it! I was a nervous wreck beforehand, but going through with it helped restore a little self confidence.
Big thanks to my friends who offered their encouragement.
Renew:
to revive; reestablish
My renewed commitment to WW is going well so far. A quick peek at the scale this morning shows that I'm a little lower than before Christmas. Although my official weigh in isn't till Sunday.
It's almost like the holiday indulgences never even happened!
6-8 pounds to go to reestablish my ability to wear my skinny jeans. ;)




6 comments:
So proud of you on each of those!!! I am so pleased and proud to call you my friend and neighbor!
i thought you got your h.s. diploma when i talked you into going to college a few years back? what am i missing? (confused) *Mel
Mel~ Nope. I was able to just go ahead and take college classes without it. The credits I earned at the college did/will count as credits toward earning my diploma though. :) What a bargain!
Good for you! I love your commitments this year! I am debating starting weight watchers, myself!
Thats awesome mom! Go for it! Im proud of you :)
THAT is the most subtle "I was on FREAKING TV!!!!" I have ever seen!!! (linking rather than just coming right out and saying it) I'm glad I wasn't skimming over your post!
Trish, I have tears of joy for you!!! So great for saying YES to this fabulous opportunity. You are indeed a "stay at home, penny pinching ROCKSTAR!" You looked and sounded great!!! WOWZA!!!!
Post a Comment