We did our grocery shopping today. I am experimenting with a 2 week meal plan. We'll see how it goes.
Here's what we're having for dinners for the next two weeks.
~Turkey for family dinner. Sides by everyone else.
~Creamed turkey on biscuits
~Turkey wraps, fruit
~Satay Lettuce Wraps
~Grilled Salmon with Strawberry Salad
~Lemon Tilapia with garlic and parsley couscous, veggie
~Lemon curry tilapia and cool cucumber salad
~Whole wheat spaghetti with lemon basil salmon
~Pesto Pasta with asparagus and zucchini, bread
~Focaccia with blue cheese and honey, Salad
~Grilled Ratatouille, Bread
~Basmati rice with Spiced Cauliflower, flat bread, cucumber raita
~Butternut squash soup with chipotle cream, bread
I just realized I've already made a mistake by not planning for the family dinner next week. hmmm...Maybe someone else will have to bring the main dish that week.
And the fun news....
When we got home from grocery shopping, Kayleigh and Richard stopped by to tell us that they are expecting a baby a few days after Heather and David's baby is due.
Hooray for more grand babies!!!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations on more adorable grand babies!!
congrats!
Post a Comment