Monday, July 7, 2008

Someday I'll get it all together.....

And then I'll forget where I put it.
All these camping trips and I can't ever seem to get any pictures to post.
If I remember to take the camera, I forget to take pictures. If I remember the camera AND to take pictures, it quickly becomes apparent that I forgot to charge the batteries. ugh!
So these are the only two pics that I have from our most recent trip.


As soon as we arrived Emily gathered this beautiful bouquet for me. The place we've been going to has the most amazing variety of wildflowers! There must be at least a dozen different kinds. This time we took a drive deeper into the woods and found one of my favorites...wild columbine! I love this place! Thanks again to Bobbie and Dan for introducing it to us.

Another great idea of theirs was a tent for the kids' things. A "play tent", if you will. Emily helped her Dad get it set up.
Later we used it to keep Miss Lily safe from the sun and bugs while they visited us for the day. We had a great time just relaxing with Amber and Joey and Lily.
The temp was about 30 degrees lower than at home and SOOOOOOOO very nice.
A man who works for the State of Utah took a pic of our campsite for possible use in a travel guide next year. It is truly a picturesque place to be. We can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Those are good pics! It's so pretty where you guys were I bet you can't wait to go back :) The place really is pretty and that's awesome someone camw and tool a pic. I took over 100 lol! Love ya tons!