Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunday was a big day!

I'd have written about it sooner but I'm 36 hours into a migraine. I'm beginning to think my drug of choice is not working for me anymore. ugh!

So, Saturday evening we were visited by a very nervous young man. He told us he intended to ask our daughter to marry him and he wanted our blessing. He got it. Then the poor guy had to go ask her other parents. We really put 'em thru the ringer around here. We really like Frank. He's good to Heather and Tukker. And they deserve to have someone who is good to them. He's been there for Heather through a pretty rough year. I hope that they will find an unbearable amount of happiness together. They all deserve that. It's what I wish for everyone that I love. Oh! She said yes! ;)

And Sunday evening we had a birthday party at the park to celebrate Tukker's first and Jaxon's second birthday. I guess next year Jaxon will be old enough to expect a party ON his actual birthday or at least in the week surrounding it. LOL But for this year it was appropriate for him to share with Tukker. He loves her so much. We all had a great time. The heat died down to tolerable while we were at the park and the party ended just as the rain came in. Couldn't have timed it better.
Look at Lily there in the back. Won't be long till we get to celebrate her first birthday. Still looking for that time machine decelerator.


And Thena Bean hooked up to the tap there in the back. What cute little chicken legs! :)

Jaxon powernapped on the way home and then stayed up all night jacked up on soda, cake and NEW TOYS! Good times.

Hear that? It's the Excedrin calling my name.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm so excited that Heather and Frank are getting married. He's a great guy and is amazing with Tukker. Maybe they'll have a baby of their own soon? :)

The party was fun! It was Lily's first real trip to the park. She loved it and so did we. The weather was just how I liked it, cloudy with no sun in sight lol!

Hope you guys have a good camping trip this weekend. We'll see ya soon!

xoxoxoxo