Monday, November 10, 2008

I ran away. But I came back.

I took off with Bobbie this weekend to attend a PYP get together. It was about 2 hours away in Logan. I like to pretend it's too far to drive both ways in one day. So every year we take advantage of The Cache Valley Getaway Package.
So for about $100 I was able to enjoy a decent hotel, dinner at a fancy restaurant, breakfast the next morning, gas to get there, and the company of good friends. It was fun!
This was the first time that Jaxon didn't come with me. He didn't seem to mind.
I did have a nagging migraine both mornings but with the help of Imitrex, I managed to have a good weekend anyway.
The weekend was a tiny splurge but well worth it. :)
Now back to reality. And laundry. And dishes. :P

1 comment:

Christy said...

Sounds like you got a little break for YOU. Good for you!