But it was SO, SO good!!!
~Crab Stuffed Mushrooms (9 points per serving)
~Green Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing ( I'd guess about 5 points)
~Fresh Alaskan Halibut Oscar (33 points per serving. I should have only half next time. :P )
~Buttered Parsley Potatoes (I'd guess about 4 points)
~Raspberry Almond Tort (The whole recipe is 95.5 points. Yikes! But it sure is DIVINE!
1/8 would be almost 12 points. 1/6 would be almost 16 points. I'm not sure how they cut it for each portion.)
YUM!!!
We've had a Gastronomy Gift Card laying around for many months and decided to use it for a date night last night.
One of the reasons we haven't been in a big hurry to use it is that our last two visits to the Cottonwood location were a bit disappointing. So this time we went to the South Jordan Market Street Grill location and we were not disappointed. So delicious!
I was just guessing that I had used up all my weekly WW points on this meal and what was left of my points for the day yesterday. But just now I saw that their website has the actual recipes for these dishes. So I could figure out the exact number of points. But do I dare????
If I decide to figure it out I'll come back here and add the points values to the list above. Ya know, for future reference. ;)
This splurge resulted in a 1.5lb weight gain from yesterday morning. Yikes! I think I'll be able to recover by Sunday's weigh in though. And I was surprised to find that this indulgence didn't set me on the slippery slope at all. I was happy to get back on the program immediately.
It was really good though.
A nice reward for an impeccable month on the weight loss plan. :)
*OMG!! 67 point dinner!?!?!
I need to go to Heather's. Maybe I should walk.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
YOu think YOU did a "bad thing"?...Last night I was up late watching a movie and eating Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough right out of the tube!!! (Can you say PMS???) lol I'm over the edge of the cliff, girl! lol Loves, *Mel
67 POINT DINNER??? ROFL Were you :-O when you figured it out?
That's ok.. it sounds wonderful and would be worth that gain. Maybe eat more fiber the next couple of days to help things along or something?? lol Or yeah.. just walk. You'll totally have it back off by Sunday. :o)
We have giftcards to Outback that need to be used.. I'm quite certain my dinner will be way up there too. And I'll enjoy every bite.
I have to say, there is no better place to burn points. What did you eat? Was it Halibut Oscar????
That's what I had when I went last week. I didn't have the clam chowder and went for a gorgeous looking spinach salad. Then topped it off with my favorite dessert.
I was so happy and also ready to get back to healthier choices.
I don't want any part of a lifestyle change that eliminates that forever, lol!
Ha Ha! You said you ate the Oscar Halibut!! I should read closely next time. :P
You can skip the parboiled potatoes, and double the veggies too! They are better anyway!
You are a girl after my own heart. Beautiful selection! Only the best, huh?
I'll have to go back and see what I entered for that day. I'm sure they cut it in at least 8 pieces, maybe 10. We should find out! They are really big cakes.
Oh... and if you ever decide to try making those wonderful recipes... you have my number! ;)
That dinner sounds yummy! Sorry it took so much points. You've been doing such a great job you deserve to go over a few points :)
I just can't get 33 points for the Oscar Halibut out of my head! Dang!!!
I didn't even come close when I estimated for my tracking.
Sigh... I like your idea about eating half. That makes me feel better that I can still have exactly what I want, just have it twice!
Post a Comment