Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week Seven Weigh In




Down only .6 this week.
That's a sad little number. But when I look at my average over the past seven weeks (1.9 lbs) I see that I am well within the 1-2 pounds per week loss that is considered healthy and more likely to be permanent. So I'm cool with it.
I'm pretty sure (As sure as an irregular woman can be) that this is my pre-you know what week too. So maybe next week will be better.
I've also lost about 13 inches overall and my clothes are feeling SOOO much better. In fact, they all fit now. Which I haven't been able to say for more than a year.
Maybe the weather will improve enough soon that I can get out and walk.
I'm also thinking of breaking out my Leslie Sansone - Walk Away the Pounds DVD. I could clock a few miles in the living room each week if I put my mind to it.

I'll just keep on keepin' on!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Trish,
You are doing fabulous!! It's so great that you are seeing consistent results and the mothly cycle thing makes total sense. I cant wait to catch up on things around here and try out your recently reviewed recipes. this is a hard week for me and it helps me to hang in there seeing you make it al work!

Mel the Belle said...

Excellente, Trishie! I have to ask you....are you JUST using/following the Weight Watchers Cookbooks (I just bought one today..."20 minutes")..OR are you following some more hints or instruction as well??? I'm proud of you! xoxo *Mel

Trish said...

Thanks Mel! I'm proud of me too. It's going great and hasn't really been hard at all.
I have 2 WW cookbooks and the 20 minutes one is my favorite I think.
I joined WW online so I can do all my points tracking there. I can look up the points values for individaul foods and I can put my own recipes into a calculator that tells me how many points there are per serving.
And there are also a lot of great recipes on the website too. I'm not sure if they are available if you aren't a member of the site though.
The website is where I took a little quiz to figure out how many points I should be eating each day. But I am pretty sure Google can tell you the formula to figure it out too. ;)