Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Almost ready to garden!

Roger and I spent the whole day Saturday getting the space ready and mixing up custom dirt for our garden spot. Here it is before...

And after. This gives us over 35 square feet of planting space.

As soon as the sore muscles go away we will install the grid and start planting.
I can't wait!

4 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Awesome. I love gardening; we finally started putting stuff in the ground last night. Can't wait for those fresh veggies...

Christy said...

I'm so jealous!! I want a garden. Maybe next year. I'm excited to hear what you are planting. And when do you start using the compost in the soil? In a month? or sooner? or later??? lol, I don't know too much about compost.

Amber said...

Yay it looks fantastic! How exciting! We're going to pick up some tomato plants this week and start growing them in the house before we plant them. I can't wait to get started!
Good luck with your garden. Love you!

Amy said...

It is so GREEN down at your house. Up in K-town it is still BROWN. Your garden spot looks great. I bet Mike will be getting his area going soon.