The first two pics are today.

And these are where I started 8 weeks ago.

In 8 weeks I have lost 16.2 pounds and 15 1/2 inches (from chest, waist, hips, thighs and arms combined)
A place to journal my journey. The kids, the journey to debt freedom, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, crafting, cooking, the house, this, that and everything else! Just my thoughts about my days in paradise.

And these are where I started 8 weeks ago.

8 comments:
AAAAaaaa!!!! That is so GREAT! YOU are AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
Wow Dori, that is great! You look fantastic!!
Awesome girl you are doing great. I don't have the nerve to put my pictures on the internet. I have lost 19 lbs. I just hope I can keep it off this week we are off on vacation. (Spring break) I am feeling so much better. I'm doing a lot better on weekends now too. 28 more pounds to go. Friday I got some of my denim shorts out of the bottom of the closet and was so amazed that they fit. I haven't been able to wear them in 2 years or more. My jeans are getting real loose on me. I'm averaging 2 to 2.5 a week. Thanks Trish for getting me interested again. I've even got Brian to start loosing the weight, now if I can just get Jim and Angie started.
Alice!!!
That is so great! I'm so glad it's going so well for you too.
And good for Brian too!
The more loved ones I lose and the more I see the people I love suffering the side effects of medication, the more determined I am to get and stay healthy.
Fantastic! Sixteen pounds really has made a wonderful difference. Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration to me!
Wow, you look GREAT! Yay!!
WOW!! Nice job! You look great!
You look so great!
Post a Comment