I'm going to try something new for a little while because I miss posting recipes here.
My love of cooking is a big part of "My Daily SAHM Life" after all.
Being frugal and getting out of debt is another big part of my life.
And learning to live a healthier lifestyle is yet another major goal we're working on here.
So I'm going to try posting recipes for complete, nutritious meals that cost less than $10 for at least 4 servings.
I'm going to call it Nu"Trish"ous Dinners for Under $10. Corny enough for ya? ;)
I realize that $10 dinners is far from frugal for many people. There are plenty of resources on the web for $5 dinners and even less. But $10 let's us have more interesting and creative meals which helps us resist the temptation to eat out. So it works for us as we work toward all our goals at once.
I'm going to attempt to have an index of these dinner ideas over there on the right. If I can figure out how.
Each recipe will include the approximate cost and the WW points values.
Hopefully this will be helpful to my friends and family who follow along with me on all these simultaneous journeys we are on.
So let's get started!
As always, I love hearing what you think so feel free to leave comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
omygosh, Trish! This is a Fantastic idea! Nu"Trish"ous!!! (haha)...Perfect!! This will be super helpful to me, and I'm sure everyone else here! Grrrrrrrrr-eat ide!!!
xo
Mel
Love it! Thanks!
I missed the posted recipes too! This sounds great!
Yep definitely a great idea! I was missing the recipes as well.
Post a Comment