Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 10 Weigh In

Down 3 pounds and 1 1/2 inches.

Big loss this week! I think most of it was from doing yard work yesterday. I can barely move this morning. LOL

I've hit my 10% lost point. Which supposedly means I have significantly reduced my risks of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. That's awesome since being healthier is what it's all about.


10 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, that's GREAT!!! Yay!!

Did you see that you can track your measurements on WW now?

Unless I totally blow it tonight somehow (not planning on it) I should have a big loss tomorrow too.

Unknown said...

Look at your awesome self go! Congrats!

Heatherslife said...

Woo Hoo Awesosome job. I like that sore feeling the day after a good work out lol Makes me feel proud!

ShazBraz said...

Yay! You are my hero!

Christy said...

You are kickin some serious weight butt!!! Awesome! 10% of your body weight is GONE for GOOD!! I can feel the "healthy" emanating from you from here.

Unknown said...

Hello. I love your blog and found your comment about Debt on Pinching your pennies and wanted to say "I agree" totally!!! We are living sacraficially so we too can pay off our debt and prayerfully have savings so that maybe one day my dh can stop working. I am disabled and get a small ssi ck and now feeling some better so I am taking on mending and small jobs , such as finishing others projects that they just cant seem to finish. I really look forward to getting to know you.Blessings, deanna

Trish said...

Thank you my friends! Your encouragement means a lot!
Welcome Deanna :) Sounds like we have some things in common.

Mel the Belle said...

SO, YOU KNOW IM' NOT GOOD WITH MATH... Have you lost like almost 20 lbs???!!! Am I reading that right?? xo *Mel GREAT WORK!!!

Trish said...

Yep! Almost 20 pounds. :)

Amber said...

Congrats!