Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am a woman obsessed!!!

Now that I know what I want to do with the master bedroom, I can't stop thinking about it.
And I keep thinking of things in other rooms that will be perfect in the bedroom.
The first step really should be to de-junk the room.
Mercy! It's a junk heap in here right now.
But I think I'll go thrift store shopping instead. :)

I was telling Roger about all my plans and his eyes glazed over. And his palms started to sweat. And that vein on his head started to bulge. You know the one?
Poor guy. He is so swamped with work that the suggestion of home improvements just about drove him to the window ledge.
So I promised to do it all myself.
I'm up for it! This is just what I need. I'm so project oriented. I've got the get-out-of-debt thing under control. My fit-by-40 plan is on track. Ahead of schedule even.
Bring on the home makeover!

5 comments:

Becky said...

WOO HOO!! Love it. I spray painted 3 frames and one vase thingy yesterday. Love the touches they did.. and I bought a $10 lamp at Walmart. And a bag of artificial lemons. I'm definitely in fixing-up mode.

ShazBraz said...

Dori, we are so alike! I fret and fret about a project until I hit upon just the right thing, then I go forward like a steam roller until it's done. Right now my living room is ripped to shreds so I can paint but I keep having other things come up to keep me from actually painting and in the meantime, it is not a fun place to be. Here's hoping for Friday!

Amber said...

Good luck with your project and I can't wait to see it finished!
Love the look of your blog too :)

Chantel said...

I'm all for the de-junking!! I've been doing that here. I think it's a total stress reliever throwing out all that crap, lol!!!!

Lorie said...

Oh! I can't wait to see the finished room!!