Today was the beginning of a 5 day weekend for Kenzie and Emily.
We kicked it off with a chocolate chip pancake breakfast. Word spread and before I knew it Kayleigh, Caydance, Athena, Heather, Tukker, Maveryk and Crystal joined us.It was fun and reminded me of when the older girls were little. Whenever they had friends sleep over I always made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.

We had a nice long visit and lots of laughs.
Then Emily and I took off for some one on one time.
It was lunch time by then so we grabbed a bite to eat and then went for pedicures.
Then Emily and I took off for some one on one time.
It was lunch time by then so we grabbed a bite to eat and then went for pedicures.
It went better for me this time as I left with all my flesh. (Unlike last time!) I wasn't very impressed with the flowers she did on mine but Emily's turned out super cute. Here's a better look.
It was Emily's first pedicure and she seemed to have a good time. She was super ticklish when they were scrubbing her heels and giggled uncontrollably. Which sent me into a giggling fit. LOL That felt good. :)
Now Roger's home watching football (WVU) and I'm gonna whip up some of this for dinner...
Now Roger's home watching football (WVU) and I'm gonna whip up some of this for dinner...

...and settle into some TV for the evening. Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice! Woohoo!!
It's been a good day.
It's been a good day.





7 comments:
Those pancakes look good. I will have to make them for the grandkids when they come to stay all night again. I like those nails. I can just imagine Emily giggling while they were doing her nails.
wow looks like a good day! and your dinner looked delicious!!
Thanks for breakfast mom :) Fells good to be one of the little kids again some times!
Toes are funny! They made me giggle!!! xoxo *M
I second your Woohoo for Grey's and Private Practice so glad they're back for the season! Your food always looks so good. I'm seriously coming to dinner sometime, lol!!!
Chantel~ You'd be welcome! :)
A perfect day!! Sounds so nice!
Post a Comment