We made a little trip to Target today and of course I made a quick check of the Dollar Spot. How could I not? They put it right there by the door!
They had this cute set of 2 napkins (17 inches square) for $2.50. they're nice and thick too! Almost like canvas.
So I grabbed them and made a pillow for my little creative project for today.
You know the routine... right sides together, stitch up the sides, leaving an opening for turning.
Turn it right side out, stuff with the fluff from an old, dead throw pillow (or buy some new fluff if you must).
Hand stitch the opening closed and TAH-DAH!! Another little spot of love around the house.
This will be the first year that I'll need a Valentine decoration tote to store my stuff in. :)
Linking up to these parties!
Check them out! So many super creative things to see!






6 comments:
Very cute! I really like the fabric!
Love it! I read the best tip on someone's blog a while back. If you buy the really super cheap bed pillows at walmart--you know the ones that you would never actually sleep on and them cut them up you can use them to stuff throw pillows. I've seen them at WM for as little as $2-3 and you can get several throw pillows out of one.
I never ever thought I'd see YOU going hogwild for Valentine's Day!
I love it!
Too Too Darling!
xo
Mel
Decorations! Yay!!! Cute pillow!!
Great idea about the Walmart pillows!
I'll have to remember that when I'm all out of old, dead throw pillows. LOL
Love the dollar spot too! What a cute idea....it's the little touches that make our house say 'home'. I'll have to check our Target for some of these...
Glad you could Mi4M:)
Post a Comment