Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bad wife!!!

I totally forgot to brag about how my super sweet husband surprised me with a gift while we were on our little Valentine's Day getaway.
He did!
He presented me with a gift certificate to

ZEN!!!
Click the ZEN and see what an awesome gift it is!!!

So, I will be enjoying a leisurely massage there very soon.

Thanks, honey! You're the best!

4 comments:

Chantel said...

I'm jealous!! What an awesome gift.

kahlanne said...

What a terrific gift.

I was suprised to see you have 7 kids. I have 5 and am debating on having another. Kids are such a blessing!

After reading your comment over at Nesting Place, I wanted to let you know that if you use a damp sponge,rag,etc, it keeps the chalkboard dust at bay. Not perfect but it does help. I am painting my son's wall with it so I will see if it is too much. I have only had little applications.

deb said...

hi trish,

i would be bragging too to have such a thoughtful gift from my hubby. may be a "bad wife"...but you gotta a good hubs.

enjoy the massage....can you believe i have never had a professional massage?

dj

Trish said...

Thanks for coming over to let me know about the chalk paint kahlanne. You'll have to be sure and let me know how the room turns out. I really love the idea. I just hate cleaning. LOL

dj~I've only had one massage at the college. It was nice but I'm told this will be MUCH better. I can't wait to go there!