But the French bread was never my favorite part of the sandwich so it was easily adaptable to the new plan. :)

Take one piece of Flat Out bread. Spread one wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on it.
In the center of the bread, place 2 ounces of lean roasted turkey breast, several slices of cucumber, several slices of tomato, as many slices of red onion as you like and as much fresh cilantro as you like. I like a lot! A few sprinkles of salt.
Roll it up and devour it!
Just kidding.
Eat slowly and savor the fresh crunchy veggies and the perfect seasonings of salt and cilantro. I swear it's a perfect flavor combo.
I LOVE it!
I hope you will try it and love it too.
The whole thing is only 4points and has at least one serving of veggies. More if you want them. :)




4 comments:
Yeah! I can do that!!
It looks really good. I'm just wondering, is this really fully satisfying for the whole family (i.e. the man of the house) for dinner, or do you make a little something extra too. My boys would like it but would be raiding the fridge again as soon as the kitchen was cleaned up. I could see it with a can of soup for lunch, though. xo *Mel
This sandwich has been for my lunches this week. Roger had one on Sunday though and he was happy with it. We have a cup full of grapes or strawberries with it.
He has started losing weight too just because I'm cooking low fat meals now. He has larger portions than me of course but he's happy with the results and has started asking me how many "points" something has.
Dinner is at 6 and we usually do have some kind of snack a little later.
I'm finding yogurt to feel almost like a dessert before bed. And it helps me fulfill my dairy requirement.
So, yeah...it's working out for everyone.
Our portions sizes were SOOO distorted before. I can't even believe it.
I know EXACTLY what you are saying about distorted food portions! Wow, we could eat!
Post a Comment