Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week 20 Weigh In

Down 1.4 pounds this week.
Also, after several weeks of nearly unnoticeable changes in the measurements, small chunks that add up to 4 1/2 inches seem to have fallen off of me this week.
I have no explanation for this at all. This has been a terrible week for me food wise. I didn't exceed my weeklies, but I came close. And the points I did consume were not the best quality.
It must have been the gym that saved me.


5 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Yay! That's great! You're really seeing the benefits of adding the exercise--keep going!!

Christy said...

You are doing so great at the gym. You are doing 10 miles on the bike, pretty much daily, right? (plus some other things?)

Trish said...

Thanks guys!
I have been riding the stationary bike at least 10 miles four or five times a week. Honestly it doesn't really feel like I'm pushing myself much at all. I mean I do sweat but I think that's just because it's hot in there. LOL But I guess it must be doing more for me than it feels like it is. I do need to make an appointment with the personal trainer and get busy toning I think.

Amber said...

Congrats! Crazy how we both lost weight from this week!

Becky said...

You never cease to amaze me. LOL Way to go!

You look sooo good too. You're so thin!