After much consideration (and a little laziness) I have decided not to separate my "Fit by 40" stuff out from this blog.
This blog has always been "A place to journal my journey" and it just so happens that getting fit and healthy is a big part of my journey right now.
That means that a lot of my posts will be on that subject for right now. But once I get to goal it won't be so much. Although I'm sure there will be maintenance updates from time to time even then.
So if you're following along on my journey you'll just have to hang on till we get through this part. ;)
And if you are following along, I'm glad to have you here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I think it's good you're just sticking to one blog. Easier too.
I am glad you decided what it is that you wanted to do. Makes perfect sense to me.
I think it's good you're leaving it, cooking is so much of how amazing you are which totally goes along with the weight loss.. and even in maintenance, you'll still cook!
Plus you're plowing through this so quickly (compared to me haha) that you'll be there in a matter of no time.
Yay! I started reading your blog because of our shared WW adventure, but I've so enjoyed getting to know you and your family as well!
Post a Comment