Ever since Kenzie had her back surgery Jaxon has been a little timid with her.
But last week Kenzie had an opportunity to gain the advantage again.
She was able to take Jaxon on a field trip to the zoo with her Child Development class.
Here they are on the school bus that took them to the zoo. A school bus!!! I'm sure Jaxon was thrilled. He loves to point out school buses.
Kenzie tells me that the giraffes were one of his favorites.
Tonight over dinner he was telling me all about this lizard that was "running round and round and round and round and......"
Yeah. She wins the prize for now. For the past few days he's been especially concerned with knowing where Kenzie is and making sure he kisses her good night.In fact he "helped" her clear the table after dinner tonight.




4 comments:
Looks like they had a GREAT time!! I love going to the zoo!
How cute!
oh no now he will want a lizard for a pet. Looks like they had a wonderful time.
It's good to be the favorite at least some of the time!!
How neat that is that Kenzie's class did an activity like that! I love it!
I just can't get over how active Jaxon is in dinnertime conversation. That's so great, cracks me up.
Post a Comment