1/2 inch from each upper arm. LOL
Oh well, I'll take it where I can get it!
A place to journal my journey. The kids, the journey to debt freedom, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, crafting, cooking, the house, this, that and everything else! Just my thoughts about my days in paradise.
4 comments:
good job on your weight. I'm still going strong too. I am down a total of 24 lbs. My BMI is higher than yours what is it? Please tell me its because I am shorter. (5'2") my BMI is 29.3. That has to be it. Only 22 more pounds to go.
I'd take that.. i hate my flabby arms!! lol
Yes!! You are doing so great! Looks like you have about one more week to your halfway point. So Cool!!!
Alice~
You are doing fantastic!!! 24 pounds and you rejoined WW after me! LOL
I'm taller than you so that might have something to do with the BMI.
What about Jim? Is he still trying to be healthier?
Post a Comment