I'm down 1.2 lbs this week.
And a few 1/4 inches but I won't count them till they're at least 1/2 inches.
I guess I've been forgiven my rice crispy treat sins.

This puts me passed the 25 pounds lost mark. Yay!
A place to journal my journey. The kids, the journey to debt freedom, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, crafting, cooking, the house, this, that and everything else! Just my thoughts about my days in paradise.
5 comments:
Yay congrats! You're doing SO good :)
Wow, that's fantastic!!! I better get crackin' or you're going to pass me by!! ;o) Great job!
25 pounds!!! WOOOOT!
You are awesome! What a good loss this week AND you got a little treat. Weekly points are a good thing!! (I'm assuming there were plenty available based on your loss.)
25 pounds gone... forever... YAY!!!!
Congrats!!!!
Dori that's awesome! 25 pounds is so great!!!
Post a Comment