So... Two weeks ago, on a Monday, Heather told us that she and David were getting married the following Friday. Their plan was to just get it done at the court house with a handful of parents there. They have 6 parents between them.That plan very quickly changed to getting married here at our house with both families in attendance.
I'm so glad it did. The whole thing was fun and relaxing and casual. Just right.
Thrown together in 4 days. Not months of stressful preparations.
There were so many great pictures but I don't want to steal their thunder more than I already am by posting this one. So we'll see what Heather puts on her blog as soon as she gets a copy of the wedding pics.
I couldn't resist this one sweet picture of their little family though. Forgive me Heather?
*Heather wore my dress! How sweet! :)




4 comments:
Cute pic! The wedding was fun. I'm glad they decided to do it at the house too.
O come on, you loved planning my wedding. :)
I have loved all my kids' weddings. ;)
beautiful. How fun! I have been waiting for the story of the quickly-planned wedding that you mentioned!
wv: uperspa-an up scale spa that is needed after planning a wedding in 4 days.
You're such a good Mom. Seriously.
What a cute family picture too. :o)
Post a Comment