Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 19 Weigh In

I'm down 1.6 pounds this week. Which officially brings me to 30 pounds lost! Wooohooo!!!
No measurable inches lost this week. But things are definitely rearranging. I am solidly in a size medium shirt now. And the size 10 pants I bought on Mother's Day are getting pretty loose.


7 comments:

Heidi said...

Look at you go! I'm so proud of you! Seriously, I've GOT to start copying some of your recipes for DH.

Christy said...

30 POUNDS gone and going strong!!! And looking so fine! You looked petite and pretty scrubbing that kitchen floor on Friday... I can't wait to get there!

Amber said...

Congrats! Love you!

ShazBraz said...

AWE.SOME! You are my hero!!

Glenda said...

Congrats! I am getting myself in gear this week. How did you get your weight loss widget on the blog?

Trish said...

Hey Glenda!
If you click on my ticker it'll take you to the site to make your own. After you save it you get a code to use on your blog.
Easy peasy.

Becky said...

You are so amazing!! Way to go!!