Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Theme song for today......

Sweet, sweet VICTORY!!!


Dave Ramsey says that when you're working on getting out of debt you have to be gazelle intense. He says to "sell so much stuff that the kids think they're next."
So Roger sold his riding lawn mower yesterday and we used the funds to pay off another debt.
In the words of Spongebob Squarepants, "It's the thrill of one more kill."
This puts us one step closer to
FREEEEEDOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!
*Go ahead, watch the video. Do it for Jaxon. You know you want to. ;)

6 comments:

Chantel said...

my DD loved the video!!! Congrats on paying down the debt. such a nice feeling.

Christy said...

Nice!!! Awesome job using the funds in the way that demonstrates that you are right "on plan".

Christy said...

Hey... where is the recipe for the flank steak with the black bean and corn topping stuff that you made the day Dave Ramsey came to town? Am I just overlooking it or did you not post this? I loved it!

Trish said...

Christy~I didn't post it. I keep forgetting to take a picture of it. It's so good we gobble it up before I get a chance. LOL
I'm definitely making it again soon, I'll put it up then.
If you're really desperate let me know and I'll email it to you.

Becky said...

So I don't know if this is funny or sad but when this came up in the blog list, I glanced at the description which showed Sweet, Sweet Victory.. didn't know a video was on there. Before I even clicked on your blog, I had the spongebob song in my head. LOL

Way to go!! You're simply amazing!! :o)

Amber said...

I love that song lol! CONGRATS on paying off another debt!!