We celebrated Caydance's birthday here yesterday. There were lots of friends and family and we had a great time.
Katydid is so cute. She has the funniest little personality. I love her so much!

She had a penguin party and I made these penguin cupcakes for her. I've been lucky enough to make all her birthday cakes so far. I love doing it. And I love celebrating the grandbabies birthdays here at our house. It warms my heart to see them sitting there in the very same seat that all the kids have sat in to celebrate so many of their birthdays, poised and ready to blow out those candles! And now to see their Mommies help them get the job done where I used to help the Mommies. My heart is full. :)




4 comments:
Your cupcakes turned out REALLY cute! Your grandaughter is a little cutie as well. I hope she had a great birthday!
I love the cupcakes. They are sooo cute. It sounds like you had a fun evening.
O we really wish we could've been there. Caydance looked so happy :)
Can't wait to see what you got in store for Lily tomorrow ;)
I love these family celebrations! It's so nice to have family traditions, I believe they help give everyone a real sense of family, and when when you grow up with that you have a strong sense of who you are.
Miss Caydance has SO many people, friends and family both, who love her.
When I heard all the many voices singing "Happy Birthday" even I was a bit overwhelmed. Good times.
I love that this is clearly a "labor of love" for you and you have genuine appreciation and gratitude in your heart for being the Grandma. Just cool.
Post a Comment