I opened all the blinds first thing this morning to let all this beautiful sunshine in! I even had the back door open for a while today.
While I waited for it to warm up outside I did the daily dishes and laundry and then got some deep cleaning done in the kitchen. The pantry is now clean, organized and restocked. Which involved several trips up and down the stairs carrying 20 - 40 pounds each time. That's a workout!
When that was done I asked Jaxon if he wanted to go play outside. He said "YES!!" without hesitation. So I took him outside and let him swing and slide and roll repeatedly down the hill while I gathered garbage that had blown into our yard from all four corners of the universe all winter long. ugh!
He had a wonderful time and put up a fight when it was time to come inside but went easily down for his nap.
I went out to check the mail and saw that some clouds are moving in now and caught a little drop of rain on my nose as I came back inside.
But it was sure nice while it lasted. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
oh...jealous! The sun came out today for about 10 minutes while I was at work. Still, we're above freezing today, and I went to ON in my shirtsleeves, so I'm feeling pretty happy too! I feel the spring cleaning bug starting to stir...
Yeah, I'll just echo Sharon. I can't believe the change in temps just a few miles makes!
Yes I agree with you on the beautiful day. I still have the back door open as it's warm inside the house. I love the breeze. Spring will be here before we know it! :)
It was 53 degrees outside at 8:00 tonight as we were driving home!! Almost all the ice has melted off the lake.... so SO much nicer than trying to chisel ice chunks to clear a path for the mail truck. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment