Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lily is ONE!!!

Did I mention how much I love these grandbabies? And how much I enjoy celebrating their birthdays here? Yeah? Okay. Just checking.
Tonight we celebrated Miss Lily's first birthday. Hard to believe that she was not even 5 teeny tiny pounds a short year ago. She's still pretty petite but she has a big personality. I hear that she is sometimes fussy but I've never seen it myself. ;)
We also celebrated her Dad's birthday. What a great birthday present he got last year, huh? Who can top that?!?!
I should have tried to snap another photo. I was warned that he might have one or both eyes closed. LOL Sorry Joey!
Poor Jaxon is so confused about this whole present thing. Just a few weeks ago, at Christmas, everyone got to open presents. But this week there are only presents for his nieces. He'll be happy when it's his turn in June I guess.
I made this caterpillar cake for Lily and Joey.
1 caterpillar for Lily with 24 cupcakes for Joey. LOL Is that a stretch?
Lily had her #1 candle and Joey had 24 smaller candles.
I hope all their wishes come true. :)

7 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome Caterpillar! What a good Grandma you are! (and you've only been doing it for three years!)
'Instant Fabulous Grandma' just add Grandbabies!
Happy Birthday, Miss Lily!!

Trish said...

I had no idea I'd love being a Grandma! I couldn't help myself! LOL
You're a pretty awesome GrandmaMom yourself.
*An I spelling that right? LOL

Amy said...

That Caterpillar is so cute. I bet they had fun with the cupcakes. My kids love it when I make cupcakes for them. What a FUN Grandma you are.

Barbi said...

Very cute!

Amber said...

Lol the pic of Joey is funny. :)

We had a blast at the party, thank you again! Lily loved the cupcake. Her first real taste of chocolate.

We love you!

Mel the Belle said...

Super Cute!!!!! *Mel

Trish said...

Amber~It's so great that she seems to love chocolate as much as her Grandma! ;)