Monday, February 9, 2009

Then AND Now. Ugh!

Day 1 on WW was a great success! Not bad at all. I can see that there will be an adjustment period where I have to spend a lot of time thinking about the program. It was the same way when we decided to put ourselves on a budget and get out of debt last year. After the first few weeks it became much easier and didn't take up so much brain power. I'm sure this will be the same. I'm okay with it.
My friend Christy is setting some healthy goals too and she posted a before picture of herself on her blog. I promised her I would take a before picture of myself to post here too and I'll do that later tonight.
For now, here's a picture of me at my highest weight ever (until yesterday! Damn Ben and Jerry's!)
That was in Oct/Nov of 2002.
And, as you will soon see, it's pretty much just this bad again now. :(
But not for long! By the time we can visit another corn maze I'll be so HOT I'll have to be careful not to light the corn field on FIRE!

Just for fun...here's a pic of my results on Atkins. And my future. :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

That is so cool you have a "vision" picture, complete with weight and everything. You can fix that image in your mind and really see yourself thinner.
LOL, that's right, you might want to rethink your fall plans or at least visit the corn maze after we've had a light rain or something. :)
Thanks for the linkage. We wouldn't want anyone to miss out on those BEFORE photos!