I was going to post a delicious recipe that my sweet friend Melanie gave me several years ago.
I'll do that tomorrow.
Tonight I wanted to say thanks to my sweet friend Christy who brought me a big surprise today.
She gave me a PURPLE super duper extra fantastic coupon binder.
I LOVE it and I'm barely resisting the urge to pull an all-nighter and move all my coupons into it.
It's so totally awesome!
Just like her. :)
Thanks Christy!
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm glad you are happy and you like it so much!
photos?
I LOOOOVE it! The more I look at it, the more I love it!
I'll post a pic after I get moved in. :)
Oooo looking forward to seeing what that recipe is, T ! I wrote out your Balkin Meatballs for my card file today. First recipe I've actually written out (due to my hand pain) for a long time. Its day 14 of sticking to my "Cooking at Home" (all but one night per week plan) for Jan. 2009, as a start! Its amazing what we can do when we plan and put our minds to it, eh?~! That may not sound like such a big deal to you (or others who are used to cooking at home all the time) but for me, since I got sick a couple of years back, we've relied heavily on eating out. I'm sick of it, it is expensive and I've put my mind to doing better, and so far, I'm doing it! Yay! You are a great inspiration to me, Trish, I hope you know that. I love you very much .. Talk soon. xo *Mel
Post a Comment