Monday, January 19, 2009

Sad Little Man.


The entire morning (since 4:30am) has been spent snuggling. No deep cleaning will be done today. I have more important things to tend to.

2 comments:

Christy said...

How precious is he? Hope you are able to keep up on your rest so you can attend to this important matter.

Mel the Belle said...

Don't be sad, Little Man. If I were there, I would bring 10 brand new great children's books and I would sit next to you and read them to you all day. I would bring new cars and trucks and toys and play with you so much, so your mommy could rest and get some things done too. I would bring a coloring book (probably with a car theme) and some new crayons (new crayons are always the best!) and a soft little puppy (the "play" kind so he can't lick you and bother you while you are getting well) and my extra iPod loaded up with fun kid songs and stories. I'm sorry you don't feel well and I hope you feel much better soon, Jaxon!!! Hugs from Mel in California