Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a good thing it wasn't a resolution, huh?

This week is almost over and I hate to say it but I haven't really gotten back in the swing of my deep cleaning in baby steps.
I've almost managed to stay on top of the regular daily laundry and dishes.
And I do give myself some credit for getting Emily's room done.
We've had a lazy week of easy dinners thanks to beer rebates.
But tomorrow is the day I make a meal plan for the coming week.
We grocery shop on Saturday.
And next week I'll get back on that deep cleaning schedule. It was going so well before we got derailed by sick kids. But I guess the true test is whether the baby steps method can be effective under these conditions. Because these are the conditions when you're raising kids. Right?
Right.

1 comment:

Christy said...

It was a pretty rough week at your house. You did good to get some rest and take care of that boy, and that isn't all you got done either! Props.