We got every thing on the list for this week with $100. Then we spent an extra $35 on reduced meat that divided up into 10 meals for the future and 1 for this week. I'm happy with this!
Breakfasts will be the usual:
~french toast
~breakfast burritos
~pancakes
~toast and eggs
Dinners
~Spiced Turkey Burgers with yogurt and chutney, brown rice, cauliflower with tomato curry sauce. We had this tonight. My mouth is SOOOOOO happy right now. This is by far my favorite of the WW recipes I have tried so far. I also had a couple glasses of wine. Please pardon any typos. I'll fix 'em tomorrow. FYI 5 oz of white merlot is 2 WW points. :)
~Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad, Bread
~Spicy Orange Beef, Rice, asparagus (I have a leftover (from last week) portion of the WW version of this recipe for me. I'm making the non-WW version for Roger and the kids.)
~Cheese Stuffed Manicotti, Salad, Bread
~Cream of Broccoli Soup, Salad, Bread
~Basic Cheese Pizza, Salad
~Linguine with Creamy Roasted Pepper Sauce, Salad, Bread
Lots of pasta/vegetarian/Italian for my vegetarian/Italian readers. ;) You know who you are.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Is it just basically the amount of Calories you are eating that you are supposed to lose the weight with? Cuz, like French Toast and umm...can't recall right from here, but some other stuff that to me doesn't sound like you would lose weight on...can you let us in a little on the plan itself? any weight lost so far??? xoxo *Mel
You are too funny! I made the Stir Fry Pork with Hoisin Sauce. I thought it was good, but even better with a touch of Hot Chili Oil. I don't think I've cooked with so little oil in a very long time! This WW thing IS different than what I've been doing. Go figure!
Mel~It's all about an equation that involves calories, fat and fiber.
The breakfast foods I listed on the meal plan are for the kids, not me.
I have the same breakfast every day because it's fast, easy and I like it:
One piece of whole wheat toast with 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter. A small banana and a cup of coffee with Splenda and creamer.
I have a small snack, an apple usually, 3 hours later. Then lunch 3 hours after that. Basically I'm eating every 3 hours.
And yes! There has been weight and inches lost. YAY!!
Christy~ I know! There's been a LOT less oil, cream and butter in my cooking too! And I'm not really missing it.
The big surprise to me has been that our grocery costs haven't really increased but we are eating so much healthier. Apparently I had a lot of money tied up in being fat! LOL
Post a Comment