Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week Two Weigh In!

Another 2 pounds and 2 inches GONE!!


5 comments:

Christy said...

You got it goin' on! ...or coming off, rather. That's awesome, Trish! Keep goin'. You are really helping me get going.
So today's the day, huh? Yikes, no exercise this week at all. I've had three WW meals, and cutting back portions still. All part of the process for me. By March 1st I'll likely be doing it to the extent you've been able to do it since day one. At least I hope I will. Can't wait to see the results you've been getting!

Trish said...

I think you're going to be awesome!
Let's get this thing done once and for all, huh?

Christy said...

Absolutely! I'm excited! Once and for all!
Revisiting my Bob Greene Best Life Diet book. There's some really good stuff in there and seems to be a pretty good companion to WW. (not the cookbook, just the text).
At this point, I like having the theory to go along with all the losing weight activities... I'm reading and rereading certain sections so I can really get it drilled in to my head.

Mel the Belle said...

Trish, you may have done this already and I missed it (?) but would you post the name of the book or books you are using to inform you and recipes too if you have a certain book for that? xo *Mel

Trish said...

Mel, I joined Weight Watchers online a couple of weeks ago. That's where I'm tracking my "points" and learning the program.
As for the cookbooks, whenever I post a recipe I credit the book just under the title of the recipe.
The only two I have right now are "Weight Watcher's in 20 Minutes" and "weight Watcher's New Complete Cookbook". But I have seen and coveted at least a half dozen more at Barnes and Noble. LOL