Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Date Night

Last night we had a fun night out.
I won tickets to a sneak preview of a new movie, Nothing Like The Holidays.
We had take-out for dinner (paid for with the Date Night budget) and then we left Jaxon to play with Bobbie while Roger, Kenzie, Emily and I went to see the movie.
It was a good movie. Funny in parts. I was expecting it to be a comedy but there was a lot of drama in it too. I don't think it'll win any awards but we had a good time out as a family.
Thanks to PYP for helping out our budget in yet another way. :)

I'm almost done with the second big Christmas present. I'll finish it up today. Then it's time to crank out all the smaller projects.
How many days till Christmas? OY!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like you guys had a great night out. Glad you had fun!

Christy said...

That was nice of Bobbie to take Jaxon so you could enjoy a movie. Glad you guys got out for some fun as a family.