I got the inspiration from pics that a PYP pal (Thanks Tressa!) shared of a similar quilt that she made.
I'll insert the actual picture after Christmas unless Amber sees it before then. :)
So don't click HERE if you want to wait till Christmas to see Lily's present!
Don't click HERE either! ;)
Now I'm off to start on the next big project. :)
After I take more cold medicine. LOL
Ha! She looked! ;)

Showing off at Blue Cricket Design




6 comments:
very pretty Trish. You are such a talented person.
Thanks Alice!
It really makes me happy to make and do things. Sometimes I think I might be the last of a dying breed.
"Housewife"
All this domestic stuff just brings me joy.
I guess I'm a simple woman.
Crap your words were so tempting I had to look!! It's beautiful! I can't wait to snuggle Lily with it. :)
Simple my ....! You are a domestic goddess!
I don't blame Amber for looking! It's so hard to keep secrets from yourself, huh?
Alice is right. Very pretty.
Wow, that's sooo fantastic! I'm sure your DGD will LOVE to cuddle in it. How cute.
This is so sweet. I can almost smell the "home-i-ness" in it, and the love! xo *Mel
PS Will get back to you today on you know what...
Post a Comment