Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday wrap up...

SOOO tired tonight. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night and then as soon as I did, Jaxon woke up. Aargh!
~Got a lot done on the Christmas present sewing project. I have several projects lined up but I'm getting the two big ones out of the way first. Should be able to finish this one tomorrow.
~Prepared the budget for payday. Had a brief budget meeting with Roger to handle a deficit. Tis the season. :( We're back on track and we'll stay that way if I'm up to my grocery challenge.
~Helped Emily with her math homework. Why does it always seem like the very first time she's ever laid eyes on this work?
~Kenzie and Emily helped me cook dinner. Grandma's enchiladas, last of the leftover corn (leftovers- part 4?) , spanish rice and chips and salsa.
~Now, off to bed. Zzzzzz..................

3 comments:

Mel the Belle said...

Mmmmmm Grandma's Enchiladas.... I'm dying over here!!! Sorry for the lack of sleep. That's killer. I was up and down all night last night with a bad tummy (part of my condition) and slept til past noon today and now feel like crap. Sleep is SO important. So are enchiladas! Luvs, *Mel

Christy said...

You are doing so good at the Christmas is a Craft! Very literal interpretation you have there. (just kidding) I have not been able to do the craft thing. I have no time what with the blog and comments and uploading pictures....
Ha ha, Mel. Enchiladas are important!

Mel the Belle said...

Christy: Enchiladas are *SUPER* important! (chuckles) Trish, you're doing great ! xo *Mel