This veteran mother of seven went out this morning without a diaper or wipes for the little man.
That was simply too much temptation for fate to resist.
So I had to run into Walmart and buy some diapers. We needed some in a few days anyway and this should almost get us through the month. $25.
In my defense though I am currently making about 3 gallons of turkey/chicken stock from last week's turkey carcass (I froze it last week) and about a pound of chicken scraps that I had in the freezer. I'll make soup for dinner with some of it and freeze the rest. That's pretty frugal, right?
I HAVE to be frugal sometimes to make up for forgetting to take a diaper with me other times. ugh!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Trish, you must know, at YOUR age, you must ALWAYS travel with fresh diapers!!! YOu can't be too careful!!! lol xo *Mel
You know, the worst part about forgetting diapers (BTDT) is that it's such a huge chunk of change. Sure, it lasts forever.. but if you don't WANT to spend that much, it sure hurts.
I now always keep 3 of each kids diapers in the car. And you know how we can get those huggies flushable wipes for super cheap sometimes.. I keep one of those in there too. They don't seem to dry out in the summer.
Anyway, I really enjoy all your updates of everything.
Post a Comment