Since we only have $13 left in the grocery envelope I am only meal planning to get us through to Thursday when we refill it.
We needed a couple things from the store for tonight's dinner and lucked across some marked down items that provided inspiration for the meals we need.
We spent the $13 ($12.45 but I usually just round up.)
Dinners
~Baked Potato Bar (Chili, broccoli, cheese, sour cream), Salad
~Sausage Strata, Salad
~Clam Chowder, Homemade Bread
~Chicken and Green chili casserole, chips, guac and salsa, corn
~BBQ ribs, baked beans and potato salad (leftover from last week's meal plan since we went out for a family date one night)
Breakfasts
~pancakes and eggs
~french toast and fruit
~apple muffins (need to find a recipe)
~eggs and toast
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOL I love that you're having a Strata...
It was in the freezer! From last weekend. I'm not even making a strata this week! ROFLOL
Shoot, I can't even walk into the store for tampons without spending $100... LOL
You gotta help me in 2009 get on a budget..I have no clue how to do that anymore..haha! (That's the "favor" I was gonna ask you...write out some "tips" for me, when you get a chance; you know after the 1st when things settle down..???) Hugs, *Me
Post a Comment