
We ended the year with Shrimp and Chicken Fondue for an appetizer followed by our favorite Prime Rib dinner.
And some martinis to toast our big debt reduction in this first year of our journey to debt freedom.
(More on that tomorrow.)
Life is good! :)
I'll grab on to Obama's coat tails and say that I hope that 2009 will be a year of CHANGE!!
Happy New Year!!!




5 comments:
OMG, What an AMAZING looking dinner!
Happy New Year, Trish!
You carnivores eat high on the hog! (cow) lol
Now did you cook this, or go out for dinner? PS Where do you get your energy/focus? lol xo *Mel
I cooked this meal at home. :) I'll bet it would have been $30 or more per person if we had ordered this at a restuarant. We can't afford that! Dave Ramsey would kill us! Or, at the very least, openly chastise us on public radio. LOL
Focus? Energy? Where? ;)
O.K. I really need to pay more attention to possible links from your posts! I've been missing a lot! Where might I find the link to the recipe for the potatoes you made here? They were amazing!
Christy~
It looks like when I changed my background the highlighted link became UNhighlighted.
Here's the link for you....
http://www.foodnetwork.com/how-to-boil-water/christmas-made-easy/index.html
Post a Comment